Teriyaki Cauliflower Salad
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 3 cup Spinach or Other Greens
- ¼ cup Sprouts
- 1 cup Steamed Broccoli
- 2 tablespoon Shredded
- ¼ Sliced Avocado
- 2 tablespoon Steamed Soybeans
- 2 tablespoon Sliced Scallions
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, onion powder, corn starch, olive oil, and sesame oil. Separate 2 tablespoon of the mixture from the rest.
- Chop the florets off of 1 large head of cauliflower.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the sauce and then spread onto a foil lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, flip, and then bake another 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve ½ the recipe over greens with optional toppings! Use the remaining sauce as a dressing.
Serving: 1gCalories: 331kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 5gFat: 21g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!