Easy Single Serve Black Bean Burrito Bowl
This is a super easy and delicious burrito bowl that is vegan, gluten free, filling, healthy, and full of flavor!
- 1 cup Prepared White Rice
- 1 cup Canned Black Beans
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Diced Avocado
- ¼ cup Pico De Gallo or Salsa
- ½ tablespoon Lime Juice
- Prepare rice as instructed on packaging.
- Open 1 can of black beans, scoop out about 1 cup of black beans, drain them, and then rinse until juices are clear.
- While rice is cooking, heat your black beans on in a small pot over low heat. Stir in seasonings and cook the beans until warm - about 5 minutes.
- Once rice is cooked, top it with the seasoned black beans, sliced avocado, and pico de gallo and a squirt of lime juice!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!