Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Chex Mix
- 4 cup rice chex
- 4 cup corn chex
- 1 cup gluten free pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup gluten free grahams
Peanut Butter Chex Mix Sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, toss the chex cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and grahams together. Set aside.
- Add the butter, peanut butter, and maple syrup to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir, and then return to the microwave to heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and pour over the cereal mixture. Toss and pour onto a baking sheet.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Calories: 288kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 12gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!