Vegan Teriyaki Stir Fry on Cauliflower Rice
This delicious asian style dish is low calorie but packed with flavor! These yummy teriyaki veggies are topped over cauliflower rice for a super healthy and low carb vegan dinner!
- 1 package of cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Stir Fry Veggies
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- ½ cup snap peas
- ½ cup kale
- 1 cup broccoli
Simple Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chives
- Prepare 1 package of cauliflower as instructed on the packaging. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing together maple syrup, coconut aminos, olive oil, and sesame oil.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high, pour in 1 tablespoon olive oil and then add veggies and teriyaki sauce. Stir fry for about 5-7 minutes until veggies are cooked and lightly golden.
- Add the sesame sauce into the pan and cook until the sauce bubbles and thickens (about 2-3 minutes). Serve the veggies over the cauliflower rice.
- This recipe makes 2 heaping servings of delicious veggies! Season with salt, pepper, and add optional sesame seeds as topping.
Serving: 1gCalories: 207kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 10gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!