4 Ingredient Broccoli & Cheddar Baked Potato
Who doesn't love a loaded baked potato? These vegan loaded baked potatoes are as easy as they are delicious! The potato skin is perfectly crispy and the fluffy insides of the potatoes are loaded with vegan cheddar cheese, broccoli, and vegan butter. This is a family-friendly recipe that will be the perfect side to any plant-based meal!
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 cup vegan cheddar shreds
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- salt and pepper
- Pig Out "Pigless" Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Using a fork, poke each potato 4 or 5 times. Once the oven is preheated, place the potatoes either directly on the baking rack or place them on a baking sheet and then into the oven.
- Bake for 35-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. While the potatoes are baking, melt the vegan butter and prepare the vegan cheese shreds and broccoli.
- Once the potatoes are tender, remove them from the oven and carefully make a 2 inch slice down the middle of each potato so that you can open them but they are not completely cut in half. Try your best to keep the skin intact. Then, use a fork to gently fluff the inside of the potatoes.
- Stuff ¼ cup of broccoli into each potato. Sprinkle each potato with ¼ cup of vegan cheese. Then, drizzle ½ tablespoon of melted vegan butter over the top of the broccoli and cheese. Please the potatoes onto a baking sheet and place them into the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Option to broil for 1 minute to get your cheese more golden. Season with salt and pepper or PigOut "Pigless" Bacon Seasoning & serve immediately.
Serving: 1Calories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 11gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!