Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
If you're in the mood for a healthy and nutrient dense breakfast that is full of healthy fats, plant-protein, and tastes like a dessert, try this 5 minute green goddess smoothie bowl!
Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 1 ripe or overripe banana
- 2 scoops of nuzest vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 1 blender bomb
- 4 cubes of ice
- sliced banana and strawberries for topping
- 4 tablespoon granola for topping
How To Make Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
- Add the banana slices, nuzest vegan protein powder, almond milk, spinach, and a crumbled blender bomb into the blender. If you don't have a blender bomb, you can swap this for 2 tablespoon of nut butter. Add your ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, top with banana and strawberry slices and sprinkle your favorite granola on top.
Serving: 1gCalories: 521kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 28gFat: 22g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!