Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
If you're in the mood for a healthy and nutrient dense breakfast that is full of healthy fats, plant-protein, and tastes like a dessert, try this 5 minute green goddess smoothie bowl!
Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 1 ripe or overripe banana
- 1 scoop/serving vegan vanilla protein powder use code PBJILLY for 15% off
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 1 blender bomb
- 4 cubes of ice
- sliced banana and strawberries for topping
- 4 tablespoon granola for topping
How To Make Blender Bomb Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
- Add the banana slices, nuzest vegan protein powder, almond milk, spinach, and a crumbled blender bomb into the blender. If you don't have a blender bomb, you can swap this for 2 tablespoon of nut butter. Add your ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, top with banana and strawberry slices and sprinkle your favorite granola on top.
Q: Can this recipe be made with any non-dairy milk? A: Yes, you can use any non-dairy milk in this recipe, but my preference is unsweetened oat or almond milk. If you're not dairy-free, you may also use regular cow's milk.
Serving: 1Calories: 521kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 28gFat: 22g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!