Chili Lime Roasted Pototoes
- 4 cup diced baby potatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil and lime juice. Sprinkle with the seasonings. Toss until evenly coated. Spread the potatoes evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip, and then bake for another 15-20 minutes until desired crispiness. Serve topped with green onions!
Air Fryer Instructions
- In a bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil and lime juice. Sprinkle with the seasonings. Toss until evenly coated.
- Set your air fryer to 400 and cook for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Top with sliced green onions and enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 97kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!