Coconut Crusted Tofu
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup panko
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix almond milk, cornstarch, flax seed meal, and seasonings in a large bowl. Add the tofu to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut and panko. Drop the tofu pieces into the coconut mixture and then lay the pieces onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Spray the top of all of the tofu with olive oil spray and then place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and then bake for another 15 minutes. This recipe serves four.
Calories: 127kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 9gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!