Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Bake
Are you searching for a delicious and healthy vegan and gluten-free breakfast to bake for your family? Need one that everyone will love regardless of their diet? This mouth watering peanut butter banana bake is going to blow everyone's taste buds out of the water! It's wholesome, filling, and tastes downright indulgent! You'll feel like you're eating a dessert for breakfast. All you need is 5 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to bake. This is a great meal-prep breakfast that's protein packed, vegan and gluten free! Oh.. and loaded with peanut buttery goodness that the whole family will want to devour! PS: be prepared for your kitchen to smell incredible!
Vegan & Gluten Free Healthy Breakfast Bake
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2 cup quick oats
For the Topping
- ½ sliced banana
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mash the bananas. Add the peanut butter, vegan butter/coconut oil, non dairy milk, coconut/brown sugar, and baking powder. Mix until smooth. Add either 2 cups of almond flour or 1 cup of regular or gluten-free all purpose flour. Then, add the quick oats. Mix until a thick batter forms.
- Transfer the batter into a 9x11 casserole dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the bake is golden around the edges. Allow to cool before serving. I enjoy mine topped with sliced bananas and drizzled with peanut butter.
Calories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 6gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!