Maple Pecan Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 ½ overripe mashed bananas
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- ¼ cup quick old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup pecans pieces
Toppings for Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- sliced bananas
- maple syrup
Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes with Maple and Pecans
- Mash the overripe bananas
- Add the almond or oat milk, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Add the flour and oats and mix until a batter is formed. Then, add the pecan pieces and fold them in.
- Heat a skillet greased with vegan butter to medium heat. Scoop in about 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form on the tops and the pancakes lift easily off of the skillet. Flip - they should be golden. Cook for another minute or until the pancake is golden on the bottom. Remove from skillet and repeat this process until all of the batter is used.
- Serve warm, topped with banana slices, pecans, and drizzled with maple syrup.
Serving: 1gCalories: 61kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 1gFat: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply