Vegan Peanut Butter and Chocolate Swirl Baked Oatmeal
This is a delicious vegan baked oatmeal that tastes like a healthier dessert! Creamy peanut butter joins forces with melted vegan chocolate to create the breakfast oatmeal bake (or dessert) of your dreams! If you love peanut butter and chocolate, this is a must try! It's made with better-for-you ingredients and the result tastes like a peanut butter cookie drizzled with chocolate. Give this easy vegan and gluten free baked oatmeal recipe a try. It's guaranteed to be a family favorite!
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup cane or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup melted vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond or oat milk, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and melted vegan butter. Then, add the peanut butter and mix. Mix in the quick oats until a thick batter forms.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x11 casserole dish. Sprinkle the peanuts and chocolate chips on top and bake for about 30 minutes or until the oats are fluffy and golden around the edges.
- Before serving, drizzle the melted vegan chocolate over top of the oats. Option to drizzle more peanut butter on top too! Serve warm or store in the fridge and reheat when ready to serve for breakfast or dessert.
Calories: 229kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 6gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!