Peanut Butter & Banana Oatmeal Muffins
These peanut butter banana oatmeal muffins are a delicious way to enjoy a healthy and tasty breakfast! They’re vegan, gluten free, lightly sweetened with maple syrup and banana, and full of peanut buttery flavor!
- 1 mashed overripe banana
- 2 flax eggs
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened oat or almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 2 ½ cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut or cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon of flax seed meal with 4 tablespoon of warm water and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork to mash your banana, and then mix in the peanut butter, oat or almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, and melted vegan butter. Then, add the flax eggs and mix. Add the coconut or cane sugar for a sweeter muffin.
- Mix in the quick oats until a thick batter forms. Pour the batter into about 12 lined muffin cups and bake for 25-30 minutes until the tops are lightly golden. Drizzle more peanut butter on top and enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 149kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!