Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
You have just found your family's new favorite baked oatmeal recipe! This peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal is simple, vegan, gluten free, and delicious!
- ½ cup melted peanut butter
- 1 flax egg
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 cup unsweetened oat or almond milk
- 2 cup quick oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix peanut butter, flax egg, maple syrup, almond or oat milk, melted vegan butter, baking powder, and butter in a large bowl.
- Then, mix in quick oats and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a 9x11 casserole dish and bake for 35 minutes.
Serving: 1Calories: 214kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 6gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!