Simple Mills Almond Flour Pumpkin Waffles
- 1 Box Simple Mills Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoon Flax Seed Meal
- 4 tablespoon warm water
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup melted non-dairy butter or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Start by preparing your flax eggs by mixing 2 tablespoon of flaxseed meal with 4 tablespoon of warm water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond milk, melted butter/oil, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, and flax egg. Once mixed, pour in the entire package of Simple Mills Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle mix. Mix until batter forms.
- Heat a waffle iron or griddle and spoon in 2 heaping tablespoons of batter per waffle. This recipe makes about 12 waffles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!