Stuffed dates are an easy and healthy dessert that everyone will love! Here are 3 easy and delicious styles of stuffed dates. I bet you already have everything you need to make these on hand!
Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Jelly of your choice
Pecan Maple Banana
- 1 banana slice per date
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup per date
- 1 pecan per slice
- ground cinnamon
Salted Pretzel, Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 1 regular or gluten free pretzel per date
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter per date
- Melted chocolate for drizzling
- sea salt flakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed Dates
- slice each date in half, lengthwise, scoop out the core and add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a teaspoon of jelly. Serve!
Maple Pecan & Banana Stuffed Dates
- Slice each date in half, scoop out the pit, and add the banana slice, pecan, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Salted Pretzel, Peanut Butter Chocolate Stuff Dates
- Slice each date in half, scoop out the core, and add a tablespoon of peanut butter. Insert the pretzel, drizzle with melted vegan chocolate, and sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!