Sun Dried Tomato Homemade Hummus
Homemade Hummus Ingredients
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup jarred sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Serve with Gluten Free Schar Crackers
- Blend ingredients together in a food processor. Add to a bowl and drizzle with more olive oil and sun dried tomatoes. Serve with pita chips, crackers, etc.
Serving: 1Calories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 3gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!