Vegan & Gluten Free "Scrambled Egg" Avocado Toast
Looking to add more plant-based protein to your avocado toast? This vegan egg scramble is the perfect topping! Enjoy this on regular or gluten free sourdough bread for a high vegan protein breakfast that's full of healthy fats!
Gluten Free Avocado Toast
- 2 slices of regular or gluten free sourdough bread
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 package of Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble
Optional Avocado Toast Toppings
- olive oil
- chopped green onions
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- lemon juice
- non dairy feta cheese
Assembling The Avocado Toast
- Bring a skillet with olive oil to medium heat, add the entire contents of the Hodo Foods All-Day Egg Scramble and cook for 5-7 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Toast two slices of gluten free bread and top with sliced avocado. Top with a serving of Hodo Foods All-Day Egg Scramble and option to drizzle with a little olive oil. I decided to top mine with with green onions and a little lemon juice. The egg scramble is so delicious! Next time I think I'll try mine everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Enjoy the remaining egg scramble in fried rice, with black beans and veggies as tacos, or served as a classic egg scramble with toast for breakfast!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!