5-Ingredient Mason Jar Vegan Banana Cream Pie
What are you having for dessert today? One of my rules in life… I always eat dessert. Seriously… I always save room in my diet for a sweet treat every day. Another one of my rules… nothing TOO sweet. I try to minimize the amount of sugar I have throughout the day. It's hard because I have a major sweet tooth! That’s why this recipe is so great. It’s easy to throw together after dinner, it’s a lower sugar option for dessert, it’s dairy free, and you can have a few bites and put it back in the fridge to enjoy tomorrow!
- 2 sliced, overripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut whipped cream
- ¾ cup regular or gluten free graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut or cane sugar
- Finely crush graham crackers in a ziplock bag. Then, pour into a bowl and mix with melted vegan butter and sugar.
- In 2 large mason jars or 4 small mason jars, drop a dollop of the coconut whipped cream, then drop a few banana slices on top, and top with the crushed grahams. Repeat the layers until the mason jars are full. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Calories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 2gFat: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!