7 Ingredient Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
These vegan and gluten free healthy pumpkin oatmeal bars are the perfect vegan breakfast or healthy snack during the holidays!
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup melted vegan chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare your flax eggs by mixing 2 tablespoon of flax seed meal with 4 tablespoon of warm water. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and flax eggs.
- Add the quick oats, mix, and pour the "batter" into a 9x11 casserole dish. You will need to use a spoon to evenly distribute the batter, pressing down to make it flat.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into 10 bars. Option to drizzle melted vegan chocolate over top of the bars!
Serving: 1gCalories: 118kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Stephanie Batten says
Can you use rolled oats for this? I don't love quick oats. Thanks!
Jillian Glenn says
Hi Stephanie! You would want to take your rolled oats an blend them in a food processor to turn them into quick oats and break them up for this recipe!