Easy Creamy Vegan Caesar Dressing
Creamy, zesty, flavorful vegan caesar dressing that everyone will love and know one will guess is egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and completely plant-based! Make this ahead of time for a quick and easy topping for any salad!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Bring a small saucepan with water to a boil. Add the cashews and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook, covered, for 20 minutes or until the cashews are tender. Strain them and then allow them to cool.
- Once the cashews have cooled, add them into a food processor or blender, add the water, lemon juice, coconut aminos, nutritional yeast, capers, dijon mustard, and garlic powder. Blend until creamy and smooth. This dressing will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Calories: 53kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 2gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!