Healthy Mini "Tiramisu"
If you're craving the flavors of Tiramisu but want a healthier alternative, this recipe is a must try! It's dairy-free, can be made gluten-free, and with reduced sugar, thanks to our sponsor - purecane! Instead of lady fingers, we create an espresso soaked graham cracker pie crust as the base. And instead of cream, we use a little non-dairy yogurt. The combination is heavenly and will remind you of that indulgent Italian dessert.
Healthier Tiramisu Crust
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1 ½ cups crushed regular, vegan, or gluten-free graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon purecane sugar-free substitute or 4 tablespoon of regular organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoon espresso
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- non-stick spray
Healthier Tiramisu Yogurt Filling
- 1 cup plain and unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon purecane powdered sugar substitute or 1 tablespoon of regular powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 7 ramekins with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, mix your crushed graham crackers, melted vegan butter, 2 tablespoon of purecane sugar substitute or 4 tablespoon of sugar, espresso, and salt together. Scoop about 2 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of 7 ramekins. Bake them in the oven to 25 minutes until they harden.
- While the crust bakes, in a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of purecane powdered sugar substitute or 1 tablespoon of regular powdered sugar together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Them, scoop about 4 tablespoon of the yogurt into each ramekin. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 3gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!