Incredible Vegan Cream Cheese Brownies
Ooey Gooey Chocolatey brownies join forces with cheesecake filling to create the most insanely delicious vegan cream cheese brownies! This recipe is as easy as it is delicious! It starts with my famous buttery and fudgey vegan brownie batter that is truly better than the box. We swirl in sweetened vegan cream cheese and the result is an over-the-top delicious vegan dessert that everyone will love!
- ½ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ⅓ cup nondairy milk such as almond or oat milk
- 1 cup cane or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup regular or gluten-free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
For Cream Cheese Swirl
- 1 tablespoon softened vegan butter
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, prepare the brownie batter. Mix the melted vegan butter, non dairy milk, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and cocoa powder together until smooth. Then, add the flour and mix until a brownie batter forms. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a separate smaller bowl, prepare the cream cheese swirl mixture. Mix the softened vegan butter, vegan cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Grease your casserole dish and pour the brownie batter into the dish. Then, spoon the cream cheese mixture over top of the brownies. Use a knife to swirl several times so that the brownie mixture looks marbled.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. You will know it's done when the edges are crisp and the cream cheese parts are slightly golden and cracked. Allow the brownies to cool before slicing and serving.
Serving: 1gCalories: 252kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 2gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Karen Mary says
What size baking pan are you making the brownies in? (It will make a big diff in baking time/depth of brownies.)
Hi there! I've actually made these in many different size/shape/material pans. My go-to is my ceramic 9x11 baking dish, but I've also used both square and round metal pans. Hope this helps!