One Bowl Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
You only need one bowl to make this moist and delicious vegan chocolate pumpkin bread. It's family friendly vegan recipe everyone will love!
Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In one bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, oat milk, melted vegan butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together. Add the flour and mix the batter until smooth. Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into a greased metal loaf pan. Option to sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the loaf has completely risen. Allow it to rest and cool before slicing and serving.
Serving: 1gCalories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 3gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!