2-Ingredient Bagel Bites (Air Fryer or Baked) with Cinnamon Sugar
With 15 minutes and 2 (ish) ingredients, you can have warm and freshly baked bagel bites that are vegan, gluten free optional, and ridiculously yummy! These two ingredient cinnamon sugar bagel bites are a quick, easy, and mouthwatering breakfast that everyone will love!
Vegan 2-Ingredient Bagel Dough
- 1 cup non dairy yogurt
- 1 ¼ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup coconut or cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Vegan 2-Ingredient Bagel Bites with Cinnamon Sugar
- To make the 2 ingredient bagel bite dough, use a fork to mix the non dairy yogurt and flour together until a thick dough forms. Use your hands to roll about 1 tablespoon of the dough into a ball. If the dough is too sticky to roll, sprinkle in another tablespoon or two of flour until it rolls easily.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place the balls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. You will know they're done when they slide easily off of the paper and you can break one open and see that it's completely cooked inside.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Heat the air fryer to 375 and bake for about 10 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
Toppings and Serving
- While your bagel bites bake or air fry, microwave vegan butter in a small bowl. Then, in a separate bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Once the bagel bites have cooled, roll each ball of dough into the melted vegan butter, then toss with cinnamon sugar. Enjoy warm!
Calories: 47kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!