2 Ingredient Bagels with Everything Seasoning
With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can bake a batch of homemade bagels that are vegan, gluten free, delicious, and a fraction of the calories compared to "normal" bagels!
Two Ingredient Bagels
- 1 cup non dairy yogurt
- 1 ¼ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
Two Ingredient Bagel Toppings
- 4 tablespoon use homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- vegan cream cheese or butter for serving
Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
How To Make 2 Ingredient Bagels with Everything Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350. If using, prepare your melted vegan butter by melting it in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, mix your everything bagel seasoning (or use store-bought).
- Mix the 2 ingredient bagel dough by using a fork to mix the non dairy yogurt and flour together until a thick dough forms. Use your hands to grab about 4 tablespoons of the the dough and then roll it into a 6 inch "hot dog shape" and then join the ends to create a circle/bagel shape. Place each bagel onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the tops of each bagel with melted vegan butter and then sprinkle the tops with everything bagel seasoning (about ½ tablespoon each + more to taste). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the bagels are lightly golden on the bottom.
- To give the bagels more color, you may broil them for 1-2 minutes at the end. Enjoy warm, spread with vegan butter or cream cheese.
Serving: 1gCalories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 6gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!