Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix
This gluten free and vegan chex mix is the perfect lightly sweet and delicious snack! It includes walnuts, apple slices, and is flavored with cinnamon and a little sugar. It's a quick and easy vegan treat that everyone will love!
Vegan Cinnamon Butter
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Gluten Free Chex Mix Ingredients
- 3 cup rice chex
- 3 cup corn chex
- 2 cup popcorn
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup freeze dried apple slices
- 2 tablespoon coconut or cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425
- In a small mixing bowl, melt the butter and mix in the vanilla and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the rice chex mix, corn chex mix, popcorn, walnuts, and apple slices. Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture over top and toss until evenly distributed.
- Spread the chex mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil and bake for 7 minutes until golden. Be careful not to over cook. It burns easily!
- Sprinkle sugar over top and enjoy!
Calories: 269kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 4gFat: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply