Delicious Toasty Vegan & Gluten Free Chex Mix
This vegan and gluten free chex mix is mouth-watering, toasty, and savory! It's a crunchy snack everyone will love!
Chex Mix Seasoning
- ⅓ cup melted vegan butter
- 4 tablespoon Vegan Worcester Sauce
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Chex Mix Ingredients
- 3 cup Chex Rice Cereal
- 3 cup Chex Corn Cereal
- 2 cup Gluten Free Pretzels
- 2 cup popcorn
- ½ cup peanuts
Gluten Free Worcester Sauce Alternative
- 4 tablespoon The Wizards Vegan & Gluten Free Worcester Sauce
Make Your Own Worcester Sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted vegan butter, vegan worcester sauce, garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, toss the rice cereal, corn cereal, pretzels, popcorn, and peanuts together. Pour the sauce over top and toss until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for about 7 minutes! You can cook a bit longer for extra toastiness (I like mine pretty toasty) but be careful not too cook it too long as it burns easily.
Calories: 261kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 5gFat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!