Super Moist Blueberry Lemon Loaf
This vegan blueberry lemon loaf is as easy to make as it is delicious! Impress your friends and family with this super moist sweet treat!
Super Moist Vegan Blueberry Lemon Loaf
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract - optional
- 2 ¼ cup regular or gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Vegan Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon softened vegan butter
Vegan Blueberry Lemon Loaf
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, hand mix the almond milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, melted vegan butter, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda. Option to add the lemon extract for a bolder lemon flavor.
- Then, add your flour and mix until combined. Don't over mix! Fold in blueberries and pour the batter into greased a 9x5 loaf pan. Bake for about 40-50 minutes. If baking into an 8 or 9 inch round, start with 30 minutes and bake until done.
- While baking, mix your vegan cream cheese icing ingredients with a hand mixer. Option to double up on the icing for a more frosted cake! Pour the glaze over the loaf or cake after it's baked and cooled for 5-10 minutes.
Serving: 1gCalories: 257kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 4gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!