Chipotle Carrot, Red Pepper & Cauliflower Soup
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced white onion
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 package of frozen cauliflower rice, microwaved
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ½ cup water or vegetable broth
- chipotle hot sauce for topping
- Heat a medium saucepan to medium heat on the stove. Add onions, peppers, carrots, and microwaved cauliflower rice. Then, add seasonings and cook the pot for about 2 minutes.
- Then, pour in 1 cup of the water or vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook covered for about 10 minutes until the majority of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the remaining water or vegetable broth, cover and cook another 5-10 minutes. The veggies should all be very soft.
- Use a blender or handheld immersion to blend the soup. Serve with chipotle hot sauce!
Serving: 1Calories: 60kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!