Fried Peanut Butter, Jelly and Banana Sandwich
Take that average peanut butter and jelly sandwich to the next level! Add banana sliced, and fry it in maple butter so that it's crisp and caramelized on the outside while being ooey gooey in the center. This recipe only takes 5 minutes, it's the ultimate pb&j indulgence, and everyone will love it!
Fried Peanut Butter, Jelly and Banana Sandwich Ingredients
- 2 slices regular or gluten free bread
- 1 tablespoon your favorite jelly or jam
- 1-2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- ¼ ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon regular or vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Fried Peanut Butter, Jelly and Banana Sandwich Instructions
- Spread 1 tablespoon of your favorite jelly or jam onto a slice of bread. On the other slice, add the peanut butter. Then, add the banana sliced on top. Put both slices together to create the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Set aside.
- Bring a skillet with vegan butter to medium heat. Once the butter has melted and begins to sizzle, add the maple syrup. Then, place the peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich into the skillet and fry on each side until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!