Almond Flour Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
There is a reason my blog is called Peanut Butter and Jilly! If you are like me and love the nostalgic flavors of peanut butter and jelly, you're going to fall in love with this recipe. It's vegan, gluten free, and made with healthy ingredients like oats, almond flour, peanut butter, and topped with my favorite new vegan homestyle peanut butter granola from Bob's Red Mill! These peanut butter and jelly bars are insanely delicious, you only need one bowl to make them, and a handful of simple ingredients. Your kitchen is going to smell like peanut butter and jelly heaven and no one will guess these peanut butter and jelly blondie bars are vegan and gluten free!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola Cookie Bars
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon almond or oat milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup strawberry or blueberry jam of your choice
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Peanut Butter Homestyle Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mix the melted vegan butter, maple syrup, oats, almond flour, baking powder, vanilla, peanut butter, almond milk, and salt together until a thick cookie dough batter forms.
- Transfer half of the cookie dough into a greased 9x11 casserole dish, use a silicone spatula to distribute it evenly and press it into the dish. Carefully spread the jam over top of the cookie dough. Top with the remaining cookie dough, using a spatula to ensure it's even and all of the jam is covered.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden around the edges. Your kitchen will smell incredible!
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing (carefully, they are very soft) into 16 squares. Drizzle the squares with peanut butter and jam. Top each bar with Bob's Red Mill Peanut Butter Homestyle Granola. Enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 6gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!