Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 6 cup sliced/diced baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oen to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Slice or dice your potatoes, place them into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle them with the olive oil and sprinkle seasonings over them. Toss them with a large spoon until the potatoes are all evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Lay the potatoes onto the baking sheet, bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Remove and use a spatula to flip them over. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for another 10-20 minutes until they reach desired crispness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!