These Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes are the absolute perfect side dish! Perfectly seasoned and so simple to make, these potatoes will definitely take your meal to the next level.
I could honestly eat these Crispy Roasted Baby Potatoes with anything. You can have them for breakfast alongside some savory oatmeal, or have them as a side to dinner! Plus, these oven-baked potatoes are so much healthier and easier to make than fried potatoes. Using minimal ingredients, you can get the perfect little potatoes in just over 30 minutes!
Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes Ingredients
These roasted baby potatoes are seasoned with simple pantry staples and then roasted to perfection. Here's what you'll need:
- Baby Potatoes: You can use any potato that you have on hand, but baby potatoes are perfect for roasting! Cut them up to your preferred size, but keep in mind that cooking time will differ depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is added to keep the potatoes from sticking to the baking sheet, but also the oil will help to really crisp up these potatoes in the oven!
- Seasonings: Garlic Powder, Seasoning Salt, Paprika, and Salt & Pepper are the simple seasonings that add so much flavor to these potatoes!
How to Make Crispy Seasoned Potatoes
This oven-baked potato recipe takes only a few steps and minimal equipment. For the full, printable version of the recipe, reference the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Step 1: First, preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil to ensure that the potatoes don't stick.
Step 2: Slice or dice your potatoes according to your liking. Place them in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle the seasonings over them. Toss them with a large spoon until the potatoes are all evenly coated with oil and spices.
Step 3: Lay the potatoes onto the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and use a spatula to flip them over. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for another 10-20 minutes until they reach desired crispness.
- Don't Overcrowd the Potatoes: When laying the potatoes on the baking sheet, make sure that they are in an even layer and not overcrowded. If they are overcrowded, they will not be able to get as crispy!
- Like a Little Spice? Try adding a dash of cayenne pepper in with the seasonings! Or serve these with some sriracha drizzled on top.
- Love Dipping? Sometimes a perfectly roasted potato is just the vehicle used to eat delicious sauce. Try my Healthy Ranch Dip along with these roasted baby potatoes!
- Remember, cooking time may vary! Depending on the size of your potatoes and the warmth of your oven, your potatoes might cook more quickly or more slowly. Keep an eye on them for desired crispness, and stick a fork in them to make sure they are fork tender!
Frequently Asked Questions
Honestly, most potatoes would be delicious to roast. Baby potatoes are great because of their size, and you don't have to peel them. You can also use other starchy potatoes like Yukon gold or russet. If you don't peel them, make sure to give them a good scrub!
Store any leftover roasted potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Reheat them in the microwave or pop them in the oven until heated through. To freeze, let the potatoes cool and store them in an airtight container. Freeze them for up to 5 months. You can bake these straight from frozen until heated through!
More Vegan Side Dish Recipes to Try
- Autumn Roasted Veggies
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Easy Vegan Breadsticks
- Thick & Creamy Vegan Mashed Potatoes
Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes
Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes Ingredients
- 6 cup sliced/diced baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
Crispy Seasoned Roasted Baby Potatoes Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Slice or dice your potatoes, place them into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle them with the olive oil and sprinkle seasonings over them. Toss them with a large spoon until the potatoes are all evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Lay the potatoes onto the baking sheet, bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Remove and use a spatula to flip them over. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for another 10-20 minutes until they reach desired crispness.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the potatoes. Check them with a fork periodically to see if they are fork tender and crispy!
The recipes on Peanut Butter and Jilly can easily be adapted to fit a vegan lifestyle, a gluten-free lifestyle, or both depending on the ingredients you use. Please review the ingredients lists carefully and refer to our recommendations in the Notes of the recipe card to make this recipe compatible with your needs. Nutrition information provided is an estimate, and will vary based on specific brands of ingredients used and cooking methods.