How To Make Healthy Ranch Dip
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yogurt I used non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill
- ranch seasonings use store-bought seasoning or mixture below
- 3 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 teaspoon dried garlic flakes or garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix the non-dairy yogurt with the ranch seasonings. I recommend starting with 2 teaspoon of the spice and adding more to taste. Serve the ranch dipping sauce with fries, veggie burgers, spring rolls, tofu nuggets, or use as a veggie dip.
Serving: 2tablespoonCalories: 22kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 21gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!