This Healthy Ranch Dip is everything! Learn how to make healthy, vegan ranch dip and you will never miss the bottled stuff. You can use this to dip veggies, potatoes, or slather it on a sandwich. Everyone you know will love this healthy vegan ranch dip and no one will know that it is vegan!
I seriously crave this Healthy Ranch Dip at least once a week! You can take your salads up a notch with this vegan dip, or dip your veggies in it! I like to dip absolutely everything in this ranch, and it is made with healthy, whole ingredients.
This dip is nut-free, dairy-free and egg-free, so no need to worry about any allergens or animal products. Dip your chips, veggies, tofu nuggets, and veggie burgers into this vegan sauce with no worries at all!
Healthy Ranch Dip Ingredients Needed
My healthy vegan ranch dip uses pantry staples and easy to find ingredients for ease! Here's what you'll need:
- Vegan Yogurt: I used a non-dairy, plain and unsweetened yogurt. If you aren't vegan, you can use regular, plain yogurt!
- Seasonings: Dried Minced Onion, Dried Garlic Flakes or Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, Dried Chives, and Dried Parsley make up your homemade ranch seasoning!
How to Make Vegan Ranch Dip
Step 1: Mix the non-dairy yogurt with the ranch seasonings. I recommend starting with 2 teaspoon of the spice and adding more to taste. Serve the ranch dipping sauce with fries, veggie burgers, spring rolls, tofu nuggets, or use as a veggie dip!
- You can substitute the vegan yogurt for vegan mayonnaise instead!
- Season to taste! Trust your taste buds, you can make this ranch sauce as savory and seasoned as you like. Start with 2 teaspoon of seasoning and then add depending on your taste.
- To add some tang, squeeze a little lemon or add one teaspoon of red wine vinegar on top!
What to Eat with Healthy Ranch Dip
Try pairing your ranch with some of my favorite recipes like:
- Best Fried Tofu
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Homemade Veggie Burger
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Seasoned Sweet Potatoes
Frequently Asked Questions
Vegan ranch is gluten free! Make sure that your yogurt doesn't have any hidden ingredients that might contain any trace amounts of gluten. If you follow my recipe, it is gluten free!
Store ranch in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 days! Once the ranch has sat for a day in the fridge, it gets even tastier!
More Healthy Recipes to Try
How To Make Healthy Ranch Dip
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yogurt I used non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill
- ranch seasonings use store-bought seasoning or mixture below
- 3 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 teaspoon dried garlic flakes or garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix the non-dairy yogurt with the ranch seasonings. I recommend starting with 2 teaspoon of the spice and adding more to taste. Serve the ranch dipping sauce with fries, veggie burgers, spring rolls, tofu nuggets, or use as a veggie dip.
The recipes on Peanut Butter and Jilly can easily be adapted to fit a vegan lifestyle, a gluten-free lifestyle, or both depending on the ingredients you use. Please review the ingredients lists carefully and refer to our recommendations in the Notes of the recipe card to make this recipe compatible with your needs. Nutrition information provided is an estimate, and will vary based on specific brands of ingredients used and cooking methods.