Vegan Maple Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
This is a holly jolly baked oatmeal thats going to blow your taste buds away! If you love Christmas spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, you're going to love this gingerbread baked oatmeal. It's sweetened with maple syrup, the oats are golden, buttery, and baked to perfection. Your home will smell like Christmas and everyone in your family will love this tasty and healthy breakfast. To make it more festive, add my famous vegan cream cheese icing for a delicious sweet treat!
Maple Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cup quick oats
Optional Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon softened vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the almond milk, maple syrup, melted vegan butter, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix in the quick oats until a batter forms. Pour the batter into a greased casserole or pie dish & bake for about 30 minutes or until the oats are golden on top.
- If you're adding icing to your oats, while the oats are baking, use an electric hand mixer to blend the powdered sugar, vegan cream cheese, and softened vegan butter. Allow the oats to cool and then drizzle the icing over the top. note: the calories do not include frosting
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 3gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Another great recipe, with amazing flavor!!
Cheri Logan says
Huge hit with everyone in the family. Super easy to make too!
Hi Cheri! I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed my gingerbread baked oatmeal recipe!