Rosemary Maple Vegan Drop Biscuits
Buttery, fluffy, and light as air! These vegan biscuits are heavenly! They're flavored with delicious maple syrup and rosemary. This is a fall-time vegan biscuit that is super easy, super moist, and super tasty! Everyone in your family will love these, and no one will believe they're vegan!
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ¼ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the almond milk, vegan butter, maple syrup, and baking powder. Then, add the all purpose flour and mix just until a fluffy dough forms. Be careful not to over mix. If using gluten-free flour and the dough seems crumbly, add another 1 tablespoon of melted vegan butter and 1 tablespoon of almond milk and work it into the dough. Fold in the chopped rosemary.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the biscuit dough directly onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Option to broil the biscuits at the end to give them more color on top.
Serving: 1gCalories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 3gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!