Blueberry Drop Biscuits
These blueberry biscuits are addictive! They taste just like the blueberry biscuits from Bojangles … maybe even better!! They're fluffy, moist, and oh so soft. They are the easiest and most delicious vegan biscuit you'll ever have. These blueberry drop biscuits are golden on the outside, pillowy soft on the inside, and loaded with blueberries. When you top them with a little vegan icing, they are a magically delicious vegan breakfast or dessert!
Blueberry Drop Biscuits (BoBerry Biscuits)
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
Vegan Vanilla Icing
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Copy Cat BoBerry Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking powder. Then, mix in the flour just until combined. Be careful not to over mix!
- Then, gently fold in the blueberries. Again, don’t over mix! Use a heaping tablespoon to scoop out 12 “drop biscuits” and drop them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes until they are lightly golden on top. Option to broil at the end for about a minute to give them more color on top.
- While baking, use a whisk to mix your powdered sugar and almond milk to make a glaze. Option to add a teaspoon of vanilla to the icing. Drizzle over the warm biscuits and serve immediately!
Serving: 1gCalories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 3gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!