Vegan Salted Almond Butter Pecan Bars
Imagine the flavors of creamy almond butter mixed with buttery vanilla and sugar baked into a batch of the most scrumptious vegan cookie bars. These vegan almond butter pecan bars are mouth watering, super easy to make, and are surprisingly low calorie thanks to the purecane's 1:1 zero calorie sugar substitute! You only need one bowl and a handful of super simple ingredients like oats and gluten-free flour! In minutes your kitchen will smell mouth watering and you'll have a batch of vegan cookie bars ready to be drizzled with almond butter and sprinkled with salted pecans!
Vegan Almond Butter Pecan Bars
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup cane sugar or purecane 1:1 sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 ½ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Prepare the pecan bar dough by mixing the almond milk, melted vegan butter, almond butter, sugar or purecane 1:1 sugar substitute, vanilla, baking powder, and salt together. Add the oats and flour and mix until a thick dough forms. Transfer the dough into a 9x11 greased casserole dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Once the bars are done baking (they should be golden around the edges and soft in the middle) allow them to cool before slicing. Top them with more almond butter, crushed pecans, and sprinkle them with the salt flakes. Enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!