30 Minute No-Bake Vegan Cornbread Stuffing
You're only 30 minutes and 3 simple steps away from the most delicious moist vegan cornbread stuffing you'll ever have! No baking needed!
Easy Vegan Cornbread Stuffing
- 2 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup canned or frozen and thawed corn
- 1 tablespoon minced thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅔ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 2 cup diced cornbread that is a few days old
Vegan Cornbread Stuffing
- Bring a large skillet with vegan butter to medium heat. Once the butter has melted and is sizzling, add the chopped onion, carrots, celery, and corn. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or until the veggies are golden and tender.
- Add the herbs and spices and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring. Then, add the coconut milk and flour, mix until the sauce thickens and then remove the skillet from the heat.
- Pour the vegetable mixture into a 9 inch casserole dish and add the cornbread pieces. Carefully fold the vegan cornbread into the mixture and serve warm.
- Option to cover with foil and bake for 10-16 minutes and then uncover and broil for 2 minutes at the end.
Calories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 4gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi, can I replace the coconut milk with rice milk? I can't have coconuts. Or is there another alternative to the coconut milk?
Hi Erika, any full-fat non dairy milk should work for this!