5-Minute Peanut Butter Cookie Stovetop Oats
These 5 minute peanut butter cookie oats are as easy to make as they are delicious. This vegan and gluten free breakfast, made with Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Oats and Homestyle Peanut Butter Granola, is a healthy and wholesome breakfast that the whole family will love. The oats and peanut butter make this protein-packed and filled with healthy fiber - while a bit of maple syrup makes it taste like a true indulgence! This creamy bowl of oats will be a regular part of your busy weekday mornings!
Peanut Butter Cookie Stovetop Oats for Two
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 ½ cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon powdered peanut butter or regular peanut butter
- additional creamy peanut butter to taste
- additional maple syrup to taste
- ½ sliced banana
- ¼ cup Bob's Red Mill Homestyle Peanut Butter Granola
- Bring a small saucepan to medium heat. Add the almond or oat milk into the pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the oats, vanilla, maple syrup, and peanut butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until creamy and thick.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, spoon half of the oats into each bowl, serve with banana slices, drizzled with peanut butter, maple syrup, and option to top with Bob's Red Mill Homestyle Peanut Butter Granola.
Serving: 1gCalories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 8gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!