Enjoy the flavors of a buttery and ooey gooey cinnamon roll in one perfectly portioned single-serve Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal. This recipe will take you minutes to make and everyone will love it!
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Ingredients
- Butter: To give these individual sized cinnamon roll baked oatmeal cups a gooey and buttery flavor, we use vegan butter. If you are not vegan, you can use regular butter.
- Milk: To keep the cinnamon roll baked oats vegan, we use almond or oat milk. If you're not vegan, regular milk will work.
- Sugar: To reduce the sugar in this recipe, I've used purecane sugar substitute! Of course, you can also just use regular sugar in this recipe.
- Vanilla: Vanilla gives these cinnamon roll oats a delicious flavor.
- Baking Powder: Since our cinnamon roll oats are vegan, we use baking powder to help them rise.
- Oats: Oats are a healthy and naturally gluten-free ingredient that we use in this cinnamon roll inspired recipe.
- Flax Seed Meal: Flax seed meal serves as a binder in this vegan and gluten-free cinnamon roll baked oatmeal recipe. No egg needed! Flax seed meal is also super healthy and brings more fiber to this recipe making the oatmeal cups more filling.
- Cinnamon: Can't have a cinnamon roll without cinnamon!! We use cinnamon to create the cinnamon swirl on the inside of each individual oatmeal cup.
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- Powdered Sugar: I used purecane powdered sugar substitute in the vegan cream cheese frosting, but you can also use regular powdered sugar.
- Cream Cheese: Use vegan cream cheese or regular cream cheese in this recipe.
- Butter: Butter is essential for the perfect cream cheese frosting. We used vegan butter but feel free to use regular butter if you are not vegan.
How To Make Individual Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare 6 ramekins by spraying them with nonstick baking spray.
Step 2: Add the melted vegan butter, almond milk, purecane or sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and oats into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the batter into the greased ramekins.
Step 3: Prepare the cinnamon swirl by whisking together the melted vegan butter, cinnamon, and purecane or sugar. Create a swirl in the center of each ramekin.
Step 4: Bake
Step 5: While the oats bake, you have the option make the vegan cream cheese frosting. Drizzle it over the warm oats and enjoy.
Coconut oil is a great alternative to vegan butter. I recommend adding a small pinch of salt to the oatmeal mixture if you are using coconut oil. Coconut oil has a naturally sweeter taste than vegan butter so the salt will help to balance out the sweetness.
No blender? No problem! Try one of these other vegan friendly and gluten-free cinnamon roll baked oatmeal recipes on my blog!
Classic Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Blondies
Vegan Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal - Single Serve
- 6 small ramekins
- electric hand mixer or whisk if making vegan cream cheese frosting
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 3 tablespoon purecane sugar substitute or 6 tablespoon of regular cane or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled or quick oats
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Swirl
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon purecane sugar or 3 tablespoon regular sugar
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- ¾ cup powdered sugar or ¼ cup purecane powdered sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoon softened vegan butter
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese
Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal - Single Serve
- Preheat the oven to 375. Prepare 6 ramekins by spraying them with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the melted vegan butter, almond milk, 3 tablespoon of purecane sugar substitute or 6 tablespoon of cane or coconut sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and oats into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the batter into the greased ramekins.
- In a small bowl, prepare the cinnamon swirl by whisking together the melted vegan butter, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of purecane sugar substitute or 3 tablespoon regular cane or coconut sugar. Once mixed, use a spoon or pastry bag to create a swirl in the center of each ramekin.
- Bake the ramekins for 30-35 minutes or until the oats are fluffy and golden.
- While the oats bake, you have the option to make the vegan cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the baked oats. Use an electric mixer or whisk to mix the purecane powdered sugar or regular powdered sugar, softened vegan butter, and vegan cream cheese together. Drizzle the icing over the warm oats and enjoy.
Leave a Reply