So, you're craving a bit of that fall flavor but don't want to fuss too much in the kitchen? I've got your back! Dive into these Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats that are literally a dream come true. Think about the cozy blend of pumpkin and those oh-so-comforting fall spices combined in a jar. Plus, you wake up, and they're READY! No pots, no pans – just you, your spoon, and a jar of autumnal goodness. And hey, if you're feeling fancy, jazz it up with some toppings. Let's get to it!
Pumpkin Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients
- For the Pumpkin Overnight Oats:
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (Ripple recommended, regular milk works if not vegan or dairy-free)
- 1 teaspoon natural sweeteners like agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon signature autumn spice blend (alternatively, combine ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, ⅛ teaspoon each of cloves, ginger, and nutmeg)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds for added texture and nutrition
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional for a hint of warmth)
- For the Optional Toppings:
- toasted pumpkin seeds
- pecan bits (or your nut of choice)
- crunchy granola
- dairy-free yogurt or vegan whipped cream (substitute with regular variants if preferred)
Pumpkin Overnight Oats Instructions
- Preparation: In a mason jar or any sealable container, combine the rolled oats, pumpkin puree, non-dairy milk, sweetener of choice, autumn spice blend, chia seeds, and vanilla extract.
- Mix and Chill: Ensure everything is well combined. Seal the jar and refrigerate. Let the mixture rest, allowing flavors to meld, for at least 4-6 hours or ideally overnight.
- Serve with Toppings: Once the oats have softened and absorbed the liquid, give it a good stir. Embellish your overnight oats with pumpkin seeds, nuts, a sprinkle of granola, and a dollop of dairy-free yogurt or whipped cream.
- Enjoy: Relish this chill, nutritious, and festive breakfast bowl, perfect for fueling your day or satisfying those pumpkin cravings anytime!
Frequently Asked Quesitons
The Pumpkin Overnight Oats taste like a chilled pumpkin pie in a jar. You get the creaminess of pumpkin mixed with those classic fall spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. Add in a bit of sweetness from the syrup, and it's like a cozy autumn morning in every bite. Paired with some crunchy seeds and nuts, it's a hearty and tasty breakfast treat.
This recipe provides a balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber! I would consider this to be a wholesome and nutritious way to start the day!
These Pumpkin Overnight Oats will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just make sure they're stored in a sealed container to keep them fresh!
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Overnight Oats Ingredients
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk we used Ripple
- 1 teaspoon agave or maple syrup optional, for extra sweetness
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices or ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, ⅛ teaspoon cloves, ⅛ teaspoon ginger, ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
Optional Pumpkin Overnight Oatmeal Toppings
- 1 tablespoon roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans substitute any other nut
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy yogurt or vegan whipped cream ok to use regular yogurt or cream if you're not dairy-free or vegan
How To Make Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Begin by adding the oats, pumpkin puree, plant-based milk, agave, pumpkin spices, chia seeds, and vanilla into a sealable jar. Give it a good stir and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 4-6 hours.
- When you're ready to serve the pumpkin overnight oats, top with pumpkin seeds, nuts, granola, and a scoop of non-dairy whipped cream or yogurt. Serve cool on a busy morning! This recipe is perfect to take on-the-go.