Super Moist Vegan Blueberry Muffin Bread
If you like blueberry muffins, this vegan blueberry muffin bread has your name baked all over it! Imagine a super fluffy, moist, and golden blueberry muffin, combined with a soft and buttery loaf of bread. When you pull this vegan loaf out of the oven, everyone's mouths will water and your kitchen will smell incredible! This is a family-friendly recipe that's easy, vegan, and can be made gluten free!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- ½ cup sugar or ¼ cup purecane sugar-free substitute
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Use a fork to mix the almond milk, purecane or sugar, melted vegan butter, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together. Then, mix in the flour until a dough forms. Fold in the berries and then transfer the dough into a greased metal loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes until the loaf is golden on the top and completely risen through the center. Serve warm with vegan butter or drizzled with maple syrup!
Serving: 1Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 2gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!