Healthy Fruit Dip is a creamy, sweet, delicious treat that’s easy to make with yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla. It is great for showers, parties and after school snacks!
Sweet and creamy dessert dips like this Healthy Fruit Dip work wonderfully to serve at parties and other social occasions. It's also simple enough to whip up for a quick snack and a sweet treat that everyone will enjoy!
Why you'll love this recipe
- Quick + easy to make: There’s not many recipes this quick and easy! It only requires 3 ingredients and is ready in just about 5 minutes, including prep time.
- Delicious: The combination of the sweet, juicy fruit and creamy dip is so good.
- Fun to serve: Gather some toothpicks, the fruit and other dippers, and set it all out with this dip. Perfect for entertaining!
- Versatile: This light and luscious yogurt dip can be served with a variety of dippers. Aside from fruit, try it with pretzels, graham crackers, and cookies.
Healthy yogurt dip is super flavorful, yet it’s made with just 3 simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plain unsweetened yogurt: The creamy base of the dip. To keep this recipe vegan, we recommend non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill brand.
- Maple syrup: To perfectly sweeten this treat. To make this sugar-free, use ½ teaspoon monk fruit or stevia drops.
- Vanilla: Adds lovely flavor.
How to make this recipe
This healthy fruit dip recipe is so easy to whip up!
Simply stir together the yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla in a small bowl. Then, serve with berries, grapes or any other dippers you're craving.
- Double the recipe: This is for one serving, or two, depending on how large of a snack you want. If you're serving this at a party for guests, you can easily double, triple or even quadruple the recipe.
- Thoroughly dry the fruit: If serving with fruit, be sure to completely dry it or the dip won’t stick to it as well.
- Serving options: The options are endless! Serve this with:
- Cookies: These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are our favorite!
- Other treats: brownies, mini pancake bites, pretzels
- Fresh fruit: strawberries, apple slices, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwis, bananas (how to keep banana slices from browning too quickly)
Frequently asked questions
Some of our favorite fruits to serve on a fruit tray and that pair well with this dip are: apples, mandarin oranges, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, melon, and kiwi.
Yes, to keep leftovers fresh, it is necessary to store this in the fridge. Plus, it tastes much better when it's served chilled.
Leftovers will last up to about 2 days, covered tightly or in an airtight container in the fridge. Give it a good stir to re-incorporate the ingredients before serving.
More easy snack recipes
How To Make Healthy Fruit Dip
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yogurt I used non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup for sugar-free, you may use ½ teaspoon monk fruit or stevia drops (adding more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla together. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.