Healthy Fruit Dip is a creamy, sweet, delicious treat that’s easy to make. Use a base of regular or non-dairy yogurt and sweeten to taste. This recipe can be made with or without added sugar. It is great for showers, parties and after school snacks and everyone will love it!
Sweet and creamy dessert dips like this Healthy Fruit Dip work wonderfully to serve at parties and other social occasions. It's also simple enough to whip up for a quick snack and a sweet treat that everyone will enjoy!
Why You'll Love this Healthy Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Quick + Easy to Make: There’s not many recipes this quick and easy! It only requires 3 ingredients and is ready in just about 5 minutes, including prep time.
- Delicious: The combination of the sweet, juicy fruit and creamy dip is so good.
- Fun to Serve: Gather some toothpicks, the fruit and other dippers, and set it all out with this dip. Perfect for entertaining!
- Versatile: This light and luscious yogurt dip can be served with a variety of dippers. Aside from fruit, try it with pretzels, graham crackers, and cookies.
Ingredients Needed For Healthy Yogurt Dip
Healthy yogurt dip is super flavorful, yet it’s made with just 3 simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plain Unsweetened Yogurt: The creamy base of the dip. To keep this recipe vegan, we recommend non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill brand.
- Sweetener: To perfectly sweeten this treat, use purecane sugar subsittue, maple syrup, or regular sugar. If you don't have purecane but would still like to make this healthy yogurt fruit dip sugar-free, use ½ teaspoon monk fruit or stevia drops.
- Vanilla: Adds lovely vanilla flavor.
How to Make This Recipe
This healthy yogurt fruit dip recipe is so easy to whip up!
Simply stir together the yogurt, sweetener of choice and vanilla in a small bowl. Then, serve with berries, grapes or any other dippers you're craving.
- Double the Recipe: This yogurt fruit dip is for one serving, or two, depending on how large of a snack you want. If you're serving this at a party for guests, you can easily double, triple or even quadruple the recipe.
- Thoroughly Dry Your Fruit: If serving your yogurt dip with fruit, be sure to completely dry it or the dip won’t stick to it as well.
- Serving Options: The options are endless! Serve this with:
- Cookies: These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are our favorite!
- Other Treats: Brownies, Mini Pancake Bites, pretzels
- Fresh Fruit: strawberries, apple slices, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwis, bananas (how to keep banana slices from browning too quickly)
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of our favorite fruits to serve on a fruit tray and that pair well with this dip are: apples, mandarin oranges, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, melon, and kiwi.
Yes, to keep leftovers fresh, it is necessary to store this in the fridge. Plus, it tastes much better when it's served chilled.
Leftovers will last up to about 2 days, covered tightly or in an airtight container in the fridge. Give it a good stir to re-incorporate the ingredients before serving.
More easy snack recipes
How To Make Healthy Fruit Dip
Healthy Yogurt Fruit Dip
- ½ cup plain unsweetened regular or vegan yogurt I used non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill
- 2 teaspoon purecane sugar-free substitute or use maple syrup or regular cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the non dairy yogurt, purecane or maple syrup, and vanilla together. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
The recipes on Peanut Butter and Jilly can easily be adapted to fit a vegan lifestyle, a gluten-free lifestyle, or both depending on the ingredients you use. Please review the ingredients lists carefully and refer to our recommendations in the Notes of the recipe card to make this recipe compatible with your needs. Nutrition information provided is an estimate, and will vary based on specific brands of ingredients used and cooking methods.
Leave a Reply