15 Minute Healthy Maple Apple Oatmeal Cookies
There’s nothing better than a chewy and soft freshly baked oatmeal cookie. They’re made of healthy ingredients like oats, coconut oil, and maple syrup. In just 20 minutes you can bake a batch of these to snack on throughout the week.
- ½ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 pouch of Thats it. Crunchables
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix the melted vegan butter or coconut oil, maple syrup, applesauce, almond milk, vanilla, baking powder, and cinnamon together. Then, add the oat flour and quick oats. Mix until a thick batter forms.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and drop the cookie batter onto a lined baking sheet. You should have about 16 cookies. Gently press down on the cookies to form them into a round cookie shape. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for about 15 minutes or until they are golden.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature to enjoy as a snack, dessert, or breakfast cookie!
Serving: 1gCalories: 149kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 2gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply