7 Ingredient Baked Apples
These vegan baked apples are a healthy and delicious fall time treat! They're easy, family-friendly, and they smell and taste incredible!
- 4 honey-crisp apples
Vegan Maple Butter Drizzle
- 2 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Baked Apples Oatmeal Crumble
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup or 2 tablespoon purecane zero calorie sugar substitute
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup regular or gluten free all purpose flour If gluten-free, I recommend King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten-free flour. Please don't substitute any other flour such as almond flour, baking flour, etc.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
7-Ingredient Baked Apples
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375
- Slice your apples in half, from the stem to the bottom. Use a spoon to scoop the core out and remove the stem. Place the apples into a baking greased casserole dish and set aside.
- Prepare the vegan oatmeal crumble by mixing the melted vegan butter, maple syrup or sugar, oats, flour (if using), vanilla, and cinnamon together. Spoon the crumble into the center of each apple and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the apples have begun to get soft. Remove the foil and continue to bake the apples for another 10-15 minutes. You will know they are done when the apples are soft and the crumble is golden brown.
- While the apples bake, make the maple butter drizzle by mixing the maple syrup, melted vegan butter, and cinnamon together. Drizzle over top of the apples before serving. Serve the baked apples warm alone or with a scoop of oat milk ice cream!
Serving: 1gCalories: 213kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 2gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!