5 Healthy Cracker Recipes in 5 Minutes
Looking for some creative, healthy, and fun snacks to make with crackers? Here are 5 plant-based and gluten free cracker ideas that the whole family will love! You only need 5 minutes and a handful of simple ingredients that I bet you already have on hand!
Avocado on Everything Super Seed Crackers
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoon store-bought everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 box of Mary's Gone Crackers Everything Super Seed Crackers
Rosemary and Garlic Crackers with Hummus
- 1 container of store-bought hummus
- 1 box of Mary's Gone Garlic Rosemary Crackers
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
Strawberries & Cream Kookies
- 1 cup freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup vegan (or regular) cream cheese
- 1 box Mary's Gone Cinnamon Kookies
- 1 box Mary's Gone Chocolate Kookies
- 1 cup melted vegan chocolate
- 1 cup vegan (or regular) marshmallows
Peanut Butter and Banana on Honey Kookies
- 1 box of Mary's Gone Honey Kookies
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 sliced banana
5 Minute Cracker Recipes
- Everything bagel lovers! To assemble the Avocado on Everything Super Seed Crackers, slice your avocados and place a slice on top of each of the everything super seed crackers. Sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning on top and enjoy! This is a filling and healthy snack!
- To prepare the Rosemary and Garlic Crackers with Hummus, simply serve your hummus in a dish, drizzled with olive oil and topped with tomato slices and chopped parsley. The rosemary and garlic flavors from these gluten free crackers is perfect with hummus!
- To prepare the Strawberries & Cream Kookies, add a dab of vegan cream cheese onto the plant-based cinnamon kookies. They taste like cinnamon graham crackers but are gluten free and much healthier! Top with strawberries.
- S'mores lovers, you will love these healthier chocolate and marshmallow Kookies! Simply melt your vegan chocolates in the microwave for 30-40 seconds and stir until the chocolate is smooth. Drizzle a spoon-full over each chocolate cookie and top with a few marshmallows. Serve immediately and imagine you're at a campfire 🙂
- Peanut butter, banana, and honey go together like peas and carrots. Actually, they are a much better combo than peas and carrots! Simply add a dab of peanut butter onto each of your gluten free honey kookies (they taste like graham crackers!) and add a slice of banana on top of each. These make a delicious plant-based snack or dessert that the whole family will love!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!