Sweet, salty, crunchy, and creamy - enjoy all of your favorite textures in one delicious bite! This Easy Yogurt Pretzel Bark is a single-serve recipe and uses only 4 ingredients! Whip this easy recipe up when when you're craving a salty and sweet treat. Everyone in your family will love them and because they're so easy to make, it will become a repeat snack in your home. You can make this healthy yogurt pretzel bark vegan or gluten-free with a few simple swaps!
Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark Ingredients
- Pretzels: We made our easy homemade frozen yogurt pretzel bark with gluten-free pretzels from Quinn Snacks. If you are not gluten intolerant, feel free to use any of your favorite salted pretzels.
- Yogurt: We used plain and unsweetened non-dairy yogurt from Kite Hill. If you are not lactose-intolerant, feel free to use any regular plain yogurt. If your yogurt is already sweetened, you may not need additional sweetener. But, we like to go with plain unsweetened yogurt to control the amount of sweetness added to the pretzel bark.
- Sweetener: We partnered up with purecane which is a sugar-free substitute to sweeten our single-serve yogurt bark. Feel free to use regular cane sugar or confectioners sugar in this if you don't have purecane!
- Fruit: To keep this vegan pretzel bark light and fresh, we went with fruit as our topping. Fruit makes it a perfect summer dessert recipe! We went with strawberries and blueberries. Any berry would be delicious here!
Other Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark Toppings
If you're craving something a little more indulgent, try adding chocolate chips, peanuts, almonds, or nut butter on top of your frozen yogurt pretzel bark.
How To Make Easy Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark
Step 1: In a small bowl, mix the yogurt and sweetener together. Line a small baking sheet or dish with parchment paper. Place the pretzels onto the paper. Spoon the sweetened yogurt onto the pretzels.
Step 2: Add the berries or other toppings onto the yogurt covered pretzels and freeze for abut 2 hours.
Step 3: After the frozen yogurt pretzel bark has been in the freezer for 2 hours, crack it into pieces and either enjoy immediately or store in the freezer until you're ready to serve. Be careful when biting into the frozen yogurt bark since the toppings will be hard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Depending on the toppings you you, yogurt bark is a healthy snack! Going with fresh fruit keeps this treat nice and light. Add nuts or peanut butter to add a little more plant-based protein.
Yes! Feel free to use your favorite store-bought flavored yogurt in this recipe. I also sometimes flavor my own yogurt with 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark
- parchment paper
- small mixing bowl
Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark Ingredients
- 12 regular or gluten-free salted pretzels
- 1 cup plain and unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon purecane sugar-free substitute or 3 tablespoon of regular cane or confectioners sugar add more to taste
- 1 cup berries
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Pretzel Bark
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the yogurt and sweetener or choice together. Taste the yogurt and add more sweetness if desired.
- line a dish with parchment paper and lay all of the pretzels onto the dish. Spoon the yogurt over the top of the pretzels and then sprinkle berries (or other toppings) on top.
- Freeze for two hours. Remove from the freezer and break into pieces. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
The recipes on Peanut Butter and Jilly can easily be adapted to fit a vegan lifestyle, a gluten-free lifestyle, or both depending on the ingredients you use. Please review the ingredients lists carefully and refer to our recommendations in the Notes of the recipe card to make this recipe compatible with your needs. Nutrition information provided is an estimate, and will vary based on specific brands of ingredients used and cooking methods.