6 Ingredient Blender Oat Banana Pancakes
You only need 6 ingredients, a blender, and a skillet, to whip up a fluffy stack of pancakes. They're healthy, super filling, and lower calorie thanks to the oats instead of flour! I make these on busy weekday mornings and sometimes prep them ahead of time and store in my freezer. This is a vegan and gluten free breakfast that everyone in your home will love!
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 ½ cup almond or oat milk
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla optional
- 1 ripe banana overripe will make sweeter pancakes
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- non stick spray, vegan butter, or coconut oil
Blender Banana Pancakes
- Begin by adding the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla (if using), banana, and baking powder to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside for 2 minutes.
- Bring a skillet to medium-low heat and spray it with non stick spray or add a dab of vegan butter or coconut oil to grease it. Once the oil or butter is warm and begins to sizzle, pour in the pancake batter (about 3-4 tablespoon per pancake). Cook until bubbles form on the top of the pancake and then flip. It should be golden. Continue to cook until golden on each side and remove from heat. Repeat until you've used all of the batter. You should have about 8 pancakes. Each serving is about 4 pancakes.
- Serve your oatmeal banana pancakes topped with banana slices, drizzled with maple syrup, peanut butter, etc. I usually eat one batch fresh and then store the other batch in a ziplock bag in my freezer. Microwave to reheat.
Serving: 4pancakesCalories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 7gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!