Healthy PB&J Mixed Berry Oat Crumble
This mixed berry oatmeal crumble combines the flavor of peanut butter and jelly with the texture of a delicious cozy oatmeal and berry crumble. It's made with minimal sugar and 5 or 6 simple ingredients! Serve this family-friendly dairy-free, gluten free, and plant-based dish for breakfast or dessert. Everyone will love it and no one will guess it's vegan and gluten free!
PB&J Mixed Berry Oat Crumble Ingredients
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup Bob's Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup Bob's Red Mill Peanut Butter Granola
PB&J Mixed Berry Oat Crumble Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x11 inch casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Add the berries, sprinkle the top with sugar, then sprinkle the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats over top. Option to add crushed Bob's Homestyle Peanut Butter Granola over top. Finally, drizzle the berries and oats with melted vegan butter.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the mixed berry oatmeal crumble is crisp and golden and the berries are bubbling. Serve topped with more granola or drizzled with peanut butter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!