If you're as obsessed with the flavors of fall as I am, you're going to adore this Homemade Warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte. Forget the coffee shop lines and prices; this is your gateway to autumn in a cup, right from the comfort of your own kitchen. This Copy-Cat Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte has all the deliciousness without the added sugar, calories, and expense! It's a lower calorie and super easy recipe. You're going to love it!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Less Sugar & Calories: We've ditched the excess sugar, which means you're sipping on something that's delicious and kinder to your waistline. It’s all about that guilt-free indulgence.
- Wallet-Friendly: Save those dollars for your next cute mug or cozy blanket! This latte gives you that coffee shop experience without the coffee shop price.
- Real & Simple Ingredients: No crazy additives or hard-to-pronounce chemicals here. Just good ol' pantry staples you probably already have.
- Quick & Easy: Seriously, in the time it takes to pick a song for your morning, you've got a latte ready to enjoy.
- It's YUMMY: At the end of the day, it's the taste that counts, right? And this latte is chef's kiss. Think of it as a warm hug for your taste buds.
Warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte Ingredients
Low Calorie Pumpkin Spiced Latte Ingredients
- ½ cup of piping hot, brewed coffee (or hey, those 2 shots of espresso if you’re feeling fancy)
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree (yes, the real stuff!)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon maple syrup (choose your sweet spot)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for that aroma we all adore)
- ½ cup of your preferred dairy or non-dairy milk, warmed up (oat, coconut, almond or whole milk if not vegan or dairy-free)
Low Calorie Pumpkin Spiced Latte Toppings
- A sprinkle of cinnamon (because, why not?)
- Your pick of dairy-free whipped cream or the classic kind (go wild!)
Low Calorie Pumpkin Spiced Latte Instructions
Follow these super simple steps to create a perfect, warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte, no coffee shop required. Sit back, take a moment, and let fall wrap around you, one sip at a time.
- Blend & Brew: In your favorite bowl or jug, stir together the pumpkin puree, that hot coffee (or espresso), maple syrup, vanilla, and the pumpkin spices. Make sure it's all smooth and dreamy.
- Pour & Top: Grab your coziest mug, pour in that aromatic pumpkin-coffee magic, and add your warm milk of choice. Watch as it blends beautifully.
- Add the Finishing Touches: Feeling fancy? Top it off with some whipped cream and give it that cinnamon sprinkle. Perfect!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a link to the glasses I found on Amazon!
Yes! Click here for our recipe for an Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
A grande Starbucks Warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte contains 390 calories and 50 grams of sugar. This homemade recipe contains way less sugar and calories - clocking in at only 190 per cup!
Warm your milk in the microwave for 45-60 seconds until warm. Be sure to use a container that is microwave save. Alternatively, if you don't have a microwave, you can warm the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
Homemade Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Warm Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- ½ cup hot and strongly brewed coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup use as little as one tablespoon for a less sweet latte
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup warmed oat milk coconut milk, almond milk, or whole milk (if not dairy-free) will also work
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
Pumpkin Spiced Lattee Toppings
- dairy-free or regular whipped cream
How To Make a Copy-Cat Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Mix the pumpkin puree, hot coffee or espresso, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin spices together until smooth. Pour the mixture into your mug and top with milk of choice - make sure it's warmed. Serve immediately. Option to top with whipped cream or sprinkle with cinnamon.